[RPA-PostDoc] Reminder: Vote for RPA board!

postdoc . postdoc at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 15 13:20:49 PDT 2022

Hi everyone!

A reminder that this is a final election for the RPA board 2022-2023, there
is* one position open, for which we will accept write-in nominations* if
anyone would like to nominate themselves or suggest a colleague.

Please use the following link to vote:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd49zuHJHpyRlrbk-IkphieekwRlb8XlIW0VqK5LJX5O4FYzQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, please find below the responsibilities of the vacant position.

Voting *closes next Wednesday, August 17th*.

*Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Exec Board

Find the RPA Agenda, Job openings & Much more on the website!

https://rpa.ucr.edu/

*SYMPOSIUM DIRECTOR*
● Spearhead finding a keynote speaker and arranging speakers for the
annual/biennial postdoc symposium.
● Work with the Vice President to organize a vendor show and when necessary
to raise funds for the symposium.
● Contact Department Chairs currently hosting postdocs to explain the value
of the association, offering ways we may help, and requesting support for
either general funds or symposium funds.

Follow us:

   UC Riverside     @UCRPostdoc      ucrpostdoctoral
    Postdoctoral
     Association