[RPA-PostDoc] Postdoc Appreciation Week - Coffee Hour -

postdoc . postdoc at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 16 20:04:13 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,
Next week is Postdoc appreciation week.
We wanted to highlight a few events happening this week.

We will hold a coffee hour in the Spieth Hall courtyard on September 22
Wednesday from 9 to 10 AM. We will have coffee and doughnuts and we look
forward to talking with some fellow postdocs.
Coffee hours are one of our many events going forward and we plan to have
one each month, usually on the last Wednesday of every month from 9 to 10
AM at a series of turning locations around campus.

For next week’s National Postdoc Appreciation Week, UCI will be hosting a
trivia event that is open to ALL UC postdocs.

*NPAW: Virtual Trivia Night! *

*Hosted by UC Irvine*

Sit back, BYOD, relax and test your trivia knowledge. Join for a chance to
win prizes! Register to receive the Zoom link.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021
6 pm - 8 pm PT
Register for Zoom link <https://cglink.me/2eo/r1210037>

Finally you can find a number of other activities on the National Postdoc
Association Website

https://www.nationalpostdoc.org/page/2021NPAW

As a reminder any postdoc at UCR is a member of our Riverside Postdoctoral
Association (RPA) and we are an institutional member of NPA. As such any
UCR postdoc can join NPA for free indicating UCR as your sustaining
institution. If you are having issues joining NPA please let us know
If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reach out
to us.

*Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Exec Board

Find the RPA Agenda, Job openings & Much more on the website!

https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us:

   UC Riverside     @UCRPostdoc      ucrpostdoctoral
    Postdoctoral