[RPA-PostDoc] RPA - COFEE HOUR. August 25th 9-10 AM Spieth Courtyard

postdoc . postdoc at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 9 19:59:02 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,
The new RPA board is excited to announce our first event for the
academic year 2021/2022.
We will hold a coffee hour in the Spieth Hall courtyard on August 25
Wednesday from 9 to 10 AM. We will have coffee and doughnuts and we look
forward to talking with some fellow postdocs.

Coffee hour will be one of our many events going forward and we plan to
have one each month, usually on the last Wednesday of every month from 9 to
10 AM at a series of turning locations around campus.

If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to reach out
to us.

*Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Exec Board

Find the RPA Agenda, Job openings & Much more on the website!

https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us:

   UC Riverside     @UCRPostdoc      ucrpostdoctoral
    Postdoctoral