[Research] Request for Proposals to Establish Labor Centers.

Cynthia J Johnson cynthia.johnson at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 17 16:11:32 PDT 2022

~~ Please disseminate this information with those researchers and research administrators in your department who may find it noteworthy ~~

Dear Colleagues,

Please see the attached Request for Proposals to Establish Labor Centers.

This is fantastic opportunity for UCR. Although multiple proposals from each campus will be considered, only one per campus may be funded. If you are interested in submitting a proposal, I encourage you to talk broadly with other colleagues on campus. If you would like RED to connect you with others who we are aware are planning to submit a proposal, please let us know.

Thanks,

Rodolfo

Rodolfo H. Torres
Vice Chancellor
Research and Economic Development
Distinguished Professor
Department of Mathematics
University of California, Riverside
200 University Office Building
Riverside, CA 92521
VCRED at ucr.edu<mailto:VCRED at ucr.edu>

To schedule a meeting with me, please contact VCREDadmin at ucr.edu<mailto:VCREDadmin at ucr.edu> or 951-827-4800.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (951) 827-4800 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.