[Rcourses] Enroll in an R'Course Today!

Rcourses rcourses at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 4 09:28:53 PST 2024

Looking for a class to add to your schedule? Seats are still available in many of our Winter 2024 R'Courses!

Winter 2024 R'Course Highlights (See the full list of Winter 2024 R'Courses on our website<https://engage.ucr.edu/take-course>)

  *   BUS 198: Natural Language Processing Tools for Personal, Creative, and Academic Use
  *   EDUC 198: Public Health in Inland Southern California
  *   EDUC 198: Understanding Disabilities and Inequities Among People with Disabilities in the Inland Empire
  *   EDUC 198: Health Justice - Examining the Biases and Restrictions on Marginalized Patients
  *   POSC 190: The Future of War

To enroll in one of our classes, register through R'Web like you would for any other class.

If a class you want to take is full, we are not able to increase class size or add students above the enrollment cap. We recommend checking the Schedule of Class often to see if there is availability.

If a class has available seats but you are not able to enroll, please reach out to your academic advisor for assistance as we cannot provide enrollment assistance.

Interested in teaching your own R'Courses? Check out our website (https://engage.ucr.edu/rcourses/create) and email rcourses at ucr.edu<mailto:rcourses at ucr.edu> with questions.

The R'Courses Team
Office of Engaged Learning