[pps-news] Work Study Plan code 'P' for FY2011-12

Gabriel Nwandu gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Wed May 9 16:34:35 PDT 2012

May 9, 2012

It has been reported to us that benefit charges went through on new work study fund '20095' for April period.  Generally, benefit charges including Communication Worker Fee, General Liability and Employment Practices are excluded from work study funds.

We have reported the problem to our programmers and hope to find a solution before we process May earnings payroll.  Benefit charges for April earnings on fund 20095 would also be reversed at that time.

We apologize for this error.

Thank you
The Payroll Office