[pps-news] PPS intermittent abends

Gabe Nwandu gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 18 13:43:31 PST 2011

UPDATE:::: URGENT:::::

IBM and UCOP systems folks have determined the cause of the problem with
DB2, and in order to resolve IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO IPL THE SYSTEM.  The
IPL is scheduled to occur at 2:00 THIS AFTERNOON.  IPL event will affect PPS
CICS application, PPS WEB application, and DB2DRDA.

The outage could last up to one hour, estimated.

Thanks, and we apologize for the inconvenience.