[pps-news] PPS Users' Group meeting dates for FY2011-12

Gabriel Nwandu gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 17 17:31:45 PDT 2011

Dear PPS User,
This is the schedule for the PPS Users' Group meetings for FY2011/12.

We meet on the second Thursday, every other month.

Location: 1500 Humanities
Time: 10am - 11:30am

*       September 8, 2011

*       November 10, 2011

*       January 12, 2011

*       March 8, 2012

*       May 10, 2012

Please send future agenda items and questions/concerns to:
Payroll Supervisor, grant.christensen at ucr.edu<mailto:grant.christensen at ucr.edu>

These dates may also be obtained from our web site http://accounting.ucr.edu/payroll/, by clicking the Quick links tab, then UC Riverside or directly from http://accounting.ucr.edu/payroll/ppsusersgroup.html.

Thank you
Gabe Nwandu
Director of Payroll | Tel: 951-827-1956 | Fax: 951-827-3314
University of California, Riverside | Accounting Services Department | Riverside, CA 92521
E-mail: gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu<mailto:gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu> | Internet:  www.accounting.ucr.edu<http://www.accounting.ucr.edu>