[pps-news] UCR Payroll Supervisor - Roberta Nardico transferred to UC Irvine Payroll Office

Gabe Nwandu gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 13 09:54:48 PDT 2010

July 13, 2010

PPS USERS,

UCR Central Payroll Office Supervisor, Roberta Nardico transferred to UC Irvine's Payroll Office effective July, 1, 2010.  Roberta worked at UCR for the last four years and we will miss her excellent customer service.  Please direct all inquires to the appropriate Payroll Office staff below until we fill the open position.

Elena Mateos - x2-1958 (Academic Payroll)

Sonia Kalogonis - x2-1961 (Staff Career Payroll & Benefits)

Veronique Moser - x2-1963 (Staff Limited & Student Assistants Payroll)

Valerie Davis - x2-1957 (General Assistance)

Website: http://www.accounting.ucr.edu/payroll.htm

Thank you

Gabe Nwandu MBA, CPA;
Director - Payroll, Disbursements & Travel

UC Riverside, Accounting Services Department, Riverside, CA 92521

Tel: 951-827-1956; Fax: 951-827-3314;

E-mail: gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu; Internet:  accounting.ucr.edu