[pps-news] MANDATORY I-9 Verification/Compliance Training

Roberta Nardico roberta.nardico at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 28 15:03:52 PST 2008

January 28, 2008

To:                   ALL PPS Users

From:             INTERNATIONAL SCHOLAR CENTER AND HUMAN RESOURCES

RE:                  MANDATORY I-9 Verification/Compliance Training

The International Scholar Center and Human Resources will provide
mandatory training by the attorneys Jones Stevenson & Assoc. on February
5th and 6th.  One representative from each control unit/department MUST
be present for 1 of the 3 I-9 Verification workshop sessions.  Please
schedule a time for training with Carmen Pinheiro at 827-6184.

The training schedule and locations for these sessions are as follows:

Tuesday 5th -

*       10 am -11am   I-9 verification workshop   Commons Room 355

*       2 pm- 4 pm     Immigration Workshop         Commons Room 355

Wednesday 6th

*       9am - 10am  I-9 verification                      Commons Room

*       2pm - 3pm    I-9 verification workshop    Commons Room