[pps-news] PPS mainframe

Gabe Nwandu Gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Wed May 23 16:27:41 PDT 2007

May 23, 2007

To:     All PPS Users

Fr:      Payroll Office

Re:     Access to PPS through TN3270 and the web

Our UCOP programmers have notified us that they're experiencing problems
with PPS.  Please recycle your PC if you cannot access TN3270.  The
Supersession menu that appears is an older version, so it may not look
exactly as it did earlier in the day.  Your session from earlier today
may have been shut down, so you'll need to sign on again.  We have also
heard that recycling the PC may not resolve the problem.  We're
expecting our Programmers to fix this problem soon.  I do apologize for
the inconvenience.