[pps-news] SuperDope data for February 2007 earnings

Gabe Nwandu Gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:36:45 PST 2007

March 6, 2007

PPS Users,

The Distribution of Payroll Expense (DOPE) data was loaded on Superdope
application this morning.  We have received reports from various
departments that the data is corrupted.  Gross earnings and benefit
entries have doubled up.  We have confirmed these reports to be true.
Our programmers are currently working very hard to identify the problem
so it can be fixed.

Please note that the February 2007 actual gross earnings and benefit
expenses are correct.  The paper copy of the Distribution of Payroll
Expenditure report will be coming to you via campus mail in a day or
two.

If you have further questions, please contact the Payroll Supervisor,
Roberta Nardico at x2-1943.

Thank you

Gabe Nwandu

Director of Payroll