[pps-news] PPS-NEWS subscription update

Gabe Nwandu Gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 7 11:21:56 PDT 2006

April 7, 2006

Dear PPS-NEWS subscribers,

This is an update regarding PPS-NEWS subscriptions.  As you may know,
any employee who performs Payroll/Personnel related functions at UC
Riverside is eligible to subscribe to PPS-NEWS.  Our goal is to
disseminate information related to Payroll and Human Resources issues at
the University of California.  Please encourage your colleagues to
subscribe.

Subscription information is available at this link:

Please try to use firstname.lastname at ucr.edu convention when
subscribing.  This convention eliminates the need for you to
re-subscribe when you change jobs, departments or e-mail servers.

Archives of previous postings are available at: pps-news Archives
<http://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/pps-news/> , so you don't have to save

PPS-NEWS is a moderated list and you are not allowed to post directly to
the list.  All mail directed to the list is routed to me, the list
moderator.  Please do not reply to the messages either.

Thank you

Gabe Nwandu - MBA, CPA.

Director - Payroll, Travel and Disbursements

University of California, Accounting Department

Riverside, CA. 92521

Tel: 951.827.1956;  Fax: 951.827.3314

E-mail: gabe at ucr.edu; Internet: http://accounting.ucr.edu.