[pps-news] FW: Disability Workshop

Gabe Nwandu Gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 4 18:36:18 PDT 2006

October 4, 2006

To:      PPS Users

From:  Theron Lyon, Benefits Manager

Re:       An Overview of the Disability Process, Part 1 and 2 Workshops

The Benefits Office is conducting its annual "An Overview of the
Disability Process", Part 1 and 2 Workshops.  This workshop will have
experts providing information for the following topics: Short-term and
Supplemental Disability, UCRP Disability Income, disability work
accommodations, Catastrophic leave policy, FML policy and PPS leave
coding.   We have also added skits and scenarios to provide examples for
a better understanding of the topics.  Space is limited, please enroll
by logging on to the http://hrtraining.ucr.edu
<http://hrtraining.ucr.edu/>   website.   This workshop is intended for
Supervisors, MSOs, Payroll and Benefits Assistants (DBA).   We look
forward to providing you with all the disability resources needed in
your position.

If you have any questions, please contact the Benefits Office at 2-4766.