[pps-news] PPS Users Group meeting Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Gabe Nwandu Gabe.nwandu at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 5 14:42:30 PST 2006

January 5, 2006

PPS Users,

There will be a PPS Users Group meeting Wednesday, January 11, 2006 at
HMNSS 1500 between 10:00 am - 11:30 am.

Note:  We just received a notice that UCRFS Users Group meeting has been
scheduled for Friday, January 6th and a duplicate meeting with the same
agenda scheduled for January 11th at 9:30am.  This duplicate UCRFS Users
group meeting is in conflict with the PPS Users group meeting.  If
you're planning on attending both PPS and UCRFS meetings, we do hereby
encourage you to attend the first UCRFS meeting on January 6th so you
can be free to attend the PPS meeting on January 11th.

Meeting dates for February - June 2006 @ HMNSS 1500:

February 8, 2006 10:00 - 11:30 am

March 8, 2006 10:00 - 11:30 am

April 12, 2006 10:00 - 11:30 am