[Piwrs_coordinators] June User Group: Review UCPath Funding Cutover ActivitiesGuid ance

Bobbi A McCracken bobbi.mccracken at ucr.edu
Mon Jun 5 11:51:04 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,
As part of the Impact23 Program,<https://impact23.ucr.edu/> and the upcoming transition to the new Chart of Accounts, please take a moment to review the attached UCPath Funding Cutover Activities guidance. This information will be covered in detail at our upcoming User Group session, scheduled for Tuesday, June 13th from 11:00 - 12:00 pm.

Link to Join - https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98619088456
We strongly encourage you to pre-review this document at your earliest convenience, as it will enable you to come prepared with any questions or concerns you may have during our upcoming User Group meeting.

Sincerely,
Asirra Suguitan
Assistant Controller and Impact23 Functional Lead
[cid:image003.png at 01D9979B.032DF990]