[Piwrs_coordinators] Impact23 Insider News and Town Hall Follow Up

Bobbi A McCracken bobbi.mccracken at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 3 17:40:46 PST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The Impact23 Insider News provides essential updates and activities related to the financial system replacement program. Please take a few minutes to read the attached January newsletter (Insider Newsletter | Impact23<https://impact23.ucr.edu/insider-newsletter>) and share it with your departmental teams as appropriate. As mentioned during the Town Hall on January 30th, we would like you to pay close attention to the following:

Recorded Town Hall Now Available!
If you were unable to attend the Town Hall, a recording of the Faculty and Staff Town Hall: Monday, Jan.30, 2023<https://youtu.be/MI_JZqZXr0Q>, is now available to view.

Please complete our Change Readiness Survey
Do you have 3-5 minutes to give us your feedback? As a future user of UCR's financial systems and data, we're looking for some input on making our change management efforts better in 2023. New survey respondents will be entered into a raffle to win a $25 gift card. Click to begin!<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9HVkfEQhEcCZsSW>

Block your calendar for Impact23 Summit sessions throughout the month of March
Be sure to visit and bookmark the Impact23 Summit<https://impact23.ucr.edu/impact23-summit> webpage for the full schedule of events and links to join.

Thank you in advance for your participation! For any inquiries related to the Impact23 program email Impact23 at ucr.edu<mailto:impact23 at ucr.edu?subject=Town%20Hall%20Follow-up>.

Sincerely,
Asirra Suguitan
Impact23 Functional Lead and Assistant Controller
[ucr-logo-email]