[Physics-staff] FW: Coming Up at UCR

Guille Vallejo guille.vallejo at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 3 15:05:06 PDT 2022

Hi Team,

UCR Staff assembly is holding their annual Halloween costume this year! Dominica and I thought it would be fun to participate as a Dept, please let me know if you guys want to join in the fun and if you would like to have an office theme?

The day we would dress up is Thursday, October 27th. We could also have a potluck in the office at noon.

UCR Staff Assembly Halloween Costume Contest - UC Riverside<https://events.ucr.edu/event/halloween_costume_contest_2022#.YztYjtjMJMs>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8D737.99053CA0]

PLEASE NOTE: Since we have many new team members, I thought I would mention that everyone is welcome to decorate their office space throughout the year with decorations for any holiday (s) they celebrate. We are supportive of an inclusive and respectful office environment and as a reminder none of these activities are mandatory.

Guille Vallejo
Financial And Administrative Officer
Physics & Astronomy Department
900 University Ave, Physics Bldg. RM 3047C, Riverside CA 92521
Zoom Personal Link (8:30am-4pm) https://ucr.zoom.us/j/2707811944
Tel. 951.827.3981
[ucr_logo_cmyk]