[Physics-staff] Donuts and Lunch

Guille Vallejo guille.vallejo at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 17 08:19:47 PST 2022

Good morning Team and Happy Thursday,

Theo brough donuts for us this morning, please feel free to stop by the admin office and get one. Thank you so much, Theo!!

Also, for all of you attending our lunch we have three drivers Derek, Dominica and I. I can fit 4, Dominica can fit 3 and Derek can fit the rest we are a total of 9 attending.

If you are riding with Dominica or I, please meet us in the admin office by 11:25, if you are riding with Derek please meet him at the loading dock by 11:25 as well.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you all 😊

[See the source image]

Guille Vallejo
Financial And Administrative Officer
Physics & Astronomy Department
900 University Ave, Physics Bldg. RM 3047C, Riverside CA 92521
Zoom Personal Link (8:30am-4pm) https://ucr.zoom.us/j/2707811944
Tel. 951.827.3981
[ucr_logo_cmyk]