[Physics-grads-open] Meeting with prospective graduate students

Archana Aravindan archana.aravindan at email.ucr.edu
Wed Mar 20 15:44:00 PDT 2024

Hello all,

We will have a Zoom session on *Friday, March 22nd, from 10:00 am to 11:00
am *for the prospective students who cannot attend the in-person visitation
day. We hope this will give them an opportunity to get to know the
department (and us!) better and allow them to ask us any questions about
the program. We will have both Physics and Astronomy prospectives, so I
hope most of you can attend the session! The Zoom info is as follows:

Time: March 22nd, 2024,10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Link: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99716839077

Best,
Archana

--