[Physics-grads-open] New email address for ePays, Travel and Purchasing assistance

Jennifer E Reising jennifer.reising at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 13 10:11:29 PDT 2023

Just a reminder for those who traveled last week for the APS meeting.  Please send all travel and reimbursement requests to the new email

Good morning Physics and Astronomy Faculty and Staff,

We have created a new email list physicspurchandtrvl at ucr.edu<mailto:physicspurchandtrvl at ucr.edu> to better manage all requests related to travel, purchasing and epays. Any emails sent here will be received by Heather, Prescilla and Jennifer.  This will ensure there is always backup in the office if staff are absent or on vacation. In addition, this email will help improve follow up on the various requests that come daily through these desks .

This information will also be posted in the next day or two on our website, under the staff tab- Thank you

Department Staff | Department of Physics & Astronomy (ucr.edu)<https://www.physics.ucr.edu/people/staff>

Kind regards,

Jennifer Reising
Financial Services Supervisor
UC Riverside | Physics & Astronomy
3047 Physics Building | Riverside, California 92521
Office: 951.827.5033 | jreising at ucr.edu<mailto:jreising at ucr.edu>
In-person office hours:  Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual office hours:  Tuesday & Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
[cid:image001.png at 01D95594.2CBB1840]