[Physics-grads-open] Physics & Astronomy Student Seminar (PASS), October 14 (Fri) at 4 pm: Virtual

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Fri Oct 14 12:30:00 PDT 2022

Hi all,

A reminder we will do a virtual talk *today at 4 pm PST (*
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/94967485304?pwd=WFczZnpVcWpkR3ZVZVBETmdTNFI0UT09*)*.

Today I will give an update on my recent work on applying machine learning
to train on cosmological simulations from different box sizes and different
resolutions.

We have also invited the following presenters for this Fall:
10/21: TBA
10/28: *Reza Monadi* (UCR, Astrophysics, PI: Simeon Bird)
11/4:   *Wei-Cheng Liao* (UCR, Condensed Matter Experiment, PI: Jing Shi)
11/11:* Robert Dawson* (UCR, Condensed Matter Theory, PI: Aji Vivek)
11/18: *Wenjun Chang* (UCR, Astrophysics, PI: Gillian Wilson)
11/25: Holiday
12/2 and 12/9: TBA

More information will come soon, stay tuned!
Ming-Feng