[Physics-grads-open] Today at 12 pm, Rally Against Rent Burden!!

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Tue Feb 15 08:30:00 PST 2022

Hello P&A grad students,

I want to let you know that we will have a series of UC-wide actions to
demand affordable and quality housing in UC, starting from Riverside.

WHEN: *Tuesday, February 15th at 12PM*
WHERE: *UC Riverside Housing Services, 3595 Canyon Crest Dr, Riverside*

Most grad students are spending more than half of their income on rent. We
need to tell the UC that housing is a *workplace *issue, and *they need to
negotiate with the union* about housing.

RSVP here: *https://uaw2865.org/housing-action/
<https://uaw2865.org/housing-action/>*

It's the biggest housing action in UC since COLA (Cost of Living
Adjustment). Please join us if you are available. Contract bargaining for
UAW2865 and SRU will roughly start from March. Now it's time to tell UC
that housing is an issue that the majority of us are concerned about.

Solidarity,
Ming-Feng

---
Ming-Feng Ho