[Physics-grads-open] Physics/Biophysics Bargaining Town Hall Meeting (Feb. 3, 2 pm PST)

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:10:00 PST 2022

Bargaining Town Hall will happen in *50 mins* (zoom link below)! It will be
a good place to share your concerns and address your bargaining priority to
our union.

See you all soon!
Ming-Feng

Topic: Physics/Biophysics Bargaining Town Hall
Time: Feb 3, 2022 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/93528281918?pwd=RWVUV3J6b0pqai9LUTluWDhIeWxtQT09

Meeting ID: 935 2828 1918
Passcode: 1025