[Physics-grads-open] Vote yes on the resolution - recognize SRU-UAW

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Mon Sep 27 09:15:00 PDT 2021

Hey physics and astronomy student researchers,

Student Researchers United has launched a resolution to demand that UC
recognize the union chosen by a supermajority of SRs. Vote ‘yes’ on the
resolution to affirm that SRs are united and will not settle for anything
less than recognition of all SRs.

To vote on the resolution and read more, click here
<http://bit.ly/SRUresolution>.

Recognizing SRU will be important to me because I will be working as a
Graduate Student Researcher on a NASA's grant for the next 3 years. A
strong “Yes!” vote will show UC that GSRs, GSRAs, fellows, and trainees are
united with each other and reject UC’s divide-and-conquer tactics. The more
SRs who vote for the resolution, the greater unity we will show UC. Let’s
show UC that SRs will stick together, overwhelmingly reject their stalling
tactics and demand immediate recognition of SRU-UAW!

If you can help circulate ballots to your friends and colleagues, reply to
this email for more info!

In solidarity,

Ming-Feng Ho

Physics and Astronomy, UCR