[Physics-grads-open] Reopening Town Hall (9/7) and Membership Meeting

Ming-Feng Ho mingfeng.ho at email.ucr.edu
Mon Sep 6 10:00:00 PDT 2021

Hi grad-student physicists and astronomers,

Our union will hold a reopening Town Hall on Tuesday, September 7th at 5:00
PM. We will discuss concerns around UCR’s plan to return to in-person
teaching in the Fall. And most importantly, how to ensure safe working
conditions for all student workers.

Please RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSczYfoxNSb31hdTxz5ZLkY_1ZIcmeQ_0MUxgSLXSrkMVanAvw/viewform>
if you can make it, and we’ll also send you a reminder email on the day of
the meeting. If you're concerned about in-person instruction this Fall,
please RSVP to attend and circulate to coworkers!

Also, if you have concerns about making requests for remote teaching due to
travel bans or visa difficulties, please get in touch with us at
riverside at uaw2865.org.

Solidarity,

Ming-Feng Ho

Physics and Astronomy, UCR