[Physics-grads-announce] Townhall on Thursday Oct 26th

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 23 10:03:37 PDT 2023

Dear Graduate Students,

The department will be holding its quarterly townhall on Thursday October 26th at 3:40 pm in Winston Chung 138. In additional to announcements and updates from faculty and staff, the event is an opportunity to meet all your fellow students and a forum to ask questions and discuss topics relevant to graduate life at UCR. A more detailed agenda will be sent out soon but I hope to see you all.

I am still working with ITS to update the students and faculty on the CNAS PHYS GRAD COMM course on canvas. Unfortunately I cannot edit it myself and have to send them a list. For those who do have access you are welcome to submit questions using the suggestion box. These are anonymous unless you choose to identify yourself.

Best,
Vivek Aji
Professor & Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy