[Physics-grads-announce] Meeting with prospective students

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 16 16:03:32 PDT 2023

Dear graduate students,

On Thursday 3/23 (a week from now) we will be hosting our graduate student visitation day.
We would like to invite current graduate students in the program to join the prospective students for dinner at The Barn. Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided by the department.

This is a great opportunity for the visiting students to hear about the program and about life in Riverside from their future peers. In the past, visiting students have always highlighted these interaction opportunities as very valuable during their visits. We are expecting 8 prospective grads to visit next Thursday.

To keep some idea of the number of people expected, we will kindly ask you to register in the following link  <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KBBp5LESw44Lmdt5H3IzALsqgOZKyynF-rmFx6jl4-w/edit?usp=sharing>before Tuesday 3/21 if you are planning to attend (you will need to be logged in using your Rmail account to edit the google sheet).

Thanks a lot,
Laura (on behalf of the admissions committee)

Laura V. Sales, Associate Professor

University of California, Riverside
Physics & Astronomy Department
3401 Watkins Drive