[Physics-grads-announce] REMINDER: Mentorship Workshop Thursday (tomorrow) April 27th at 2:00 pm

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 26 11:06:24 PDT 2023

Dear students,

We invite you to participate in a mentoring workshop on Thursday, April 27 at 2:00 PM in the Physics Reading Room.   We will have a panel of senior students who recently secured a job, and we will pose the question:  “What are some things you did as a junior student that helped you to eventually secure a job?”    This panel will be more focused on high energy and astro, and we expect to have a second panel in May more focused on condensed matter.    Come and bring your questions, or share your experiences and lessons learned with others.  There will be coffee and cookies served.

Hope to see you all there,
Gaby, on behalf of the Grad Mentoring Committee