[Physics-grads-announce] Invitation to Happy Hour for Visitation Day, Friday Apr. 1st

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 28 13:10:03 PDT 2022

Dear grad students,

Our department is hosting a visitation day this Friday Apr. 1st for prospective students to visit our department.
On behalf of the admissions committee, I'd like to invite everyone to join the prospective students for Happy Hour at The Barn. The department will be covering the expenses for (non-alcoholic) drinks and appetizers.

Students will begin walking from the Bell Tower (intersection with Pierce Hall building) at 5pm. Please consider joining if you can.

To help us keep an approximate headcount, please register here <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YOfLqijGBZUCoo41rPt_UI0vG0p7GR2s8FIc26ie29M/edit?usp=sharing> before Wednesday 3/30 at noon (you will need to be logged in using your Rmail account to edit the sheet).

Thanks a lot,

Laura V. Sales, Associate Professor

University of California, Riverside
Physics & Astronomy Department