[Physics-grads-announce] Grad Mentoring Workshop postponed

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 7 10:12:20 PST 2022

Dear Graduate Students,

It has come to our attention that next week’s colloquium speaker, Dr. Prescod-Weinstein, will be holding a meeting with graduate students and postdocs right before the colloquium.   In order to avoid scheduling conflicts, we have decided to postpone the mentoring workshop.   The updated schedule is as follows:

Graduate Mentoring Workshop Schedule
Thursdays at 2:00PM @ Physics Reading Room

April 14: Developing a writing process that works for you – Shan-Wen Tsai
April 28: Cultivating a network of mentors and collaborators/Networking for introverts – John Ellison
May 12: How to develop an outreach program/write a diversity statement - Gaby Canalizo
Date TBD: International students VISA, OPT etc. - Peng Wei

Happy Spring Break, and we hope to see you on April 14!

Gaby