[Physics-grads-announce] Meeting with a recent Alum Lydia Elias working in data science

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Fri Jul 1 23:40:55 PDT 2022

Dear students,

On Wed. July 7th, Lydia Elias will be visiting campus.
Lydia graduated from our program in 2020 and has since transitioned into data science.
She has kindly agreed to share details of her path after graduation and making the transition out-of-academia.

If you are interested in chatting with her, we are organizing a very informal gathering with Lydia at 2:30pm next Wed.. More details will follow soon.

Thanks a lot,
Laura V. Sales, Associate Professor

University of California, Riverside
Physics & Astronomy Department