[Physics-grads-announce] GRAD ADVISOR: Welcome to the Fall Quarter

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:29:34 PDT 2021

Dear Students,

I hope your Fall quarter has started off on the right note. My office hours will be at 11am on Thursdays. I am available for in person meetings as well as on zoom. At the moment the door to our corridor on the third floor of MS&E remains locked so online is the best option. Hopefully we can get the situation rectified soon.

I was alerted to an interesting on campus competition which I am passing along.

Vivek Aji
Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California Riverside