[Physics-grads-announce] Mentoring Workshop kick-off meeting Thursday, Nov 18, 11:15 am-12:45 pm

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 1 13:01:06 PDT 2021

Dear Physics and Astronomy graduate students,

The Graduate Mentoring Committee is happy to announce that it will be organizing a monthly mentoring workshop in the Winter and Spring quarters.   We would like to invite you to a kick-off meeting this coming Thursday, November 18 in order to introduce you to the committee and, most importantly, get your input for the format and the contents of the upcoming workshop.

Lunch will be served in the Barkas lounge and patio at 11:15 AM, followed by a short organizational meeting in the Reading Room at noon.

Please RSVP by the end of this Friday (Nov 5) by adding your name here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JBQdvF2DvOut935DiXbTkzE6WfABS-2qnovJk7WkRXM/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JBQdvF2DvOut935DiXbTkzE6WfABS-2qnovJk7WkRXM/edit?usp=sharing>

We look forward to seeing you and working with you!

Gaby Canalizo, on behalf of the Graduate Mentoring Committee