[Physics-grads-announce] Osterbrock Sierra Conference for Astronomy Graduate Students, Registration NOW OPEN!

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 30 14:03:41 PDT 2021

Please see the forwarded message below.

__________________
Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor and Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>