[Physics-grads-announce] Grad Advisor

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 14 16:11:53 PDT 2021

Dear Physics & Astronomy grad students,

As my term as Grad Advisor begins I look forward to working with you as you make progress to your Ph. D. While I get up to speed and learn all the nuances of the job, I will do my best to ensure as smooth a transition as possible. Dr. Yarmoff has worked tirelessly to oversee the graduate program and will no doubt be a source of valuable information and insight. I thank him for his efforts and his guidance in the future.

Good luck with all your endeavors this summer and beyond,
Sincerely,
Vivek