[Physics-grads-announce] Changing of the guard

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 6 13:58:20 PDT 2021

Dear Physics & Astronomy grad students,

It has been a pleasure to work with you over the past several years, but my term as Graduate Advisor has now ended.  I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know each of you and helping with your academic progress and in reaching the milestones along the way to your Ph.D. degrees.

Prof. Vivek Aji will be taking over as the next Grad Advisor, and you should hear from him soon.

I hope you all have a healthy, happy and productive summer.

Jory
Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>