[Physics-grads-announce] Fwd: Berkeley DEI Study Seeking Physics/Astro Grads+Postdocs

Jory Yarmoff yarmoff at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 12 10:24:35 PST 2021

FYI, in case you interested in participating in this study.

Jory A. Yarmoff, Professor and Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521  USA

Office: (951) 827-5336, Lab: (951) 827-3537, FAX: (951) 827-4529
e-mail:  yarmoff at ucr.edu <mailto: yarmoff at ucr.edu>, web site: http://physics.ucr.edu <http://physics.ucr.edu/>