[Physics-grads-announce] GRAD ADVISOR: Update on climate survey

Vivek Aji vivekj at ucr.edu
Tue Aug 10 18:55:26 PDT 2021

Dear Students,

The survey was deployed in the end of May and was kept open till July 15th. The extended period gave all graduate students the chance to have their voices heard. I hope all of you would agree that it is important to have a large pool of respondents to get a fair and accurate assessment. We are currently reviewing the responses and preparing to present them so that we can have a productive discussion at the town hall. Faculty schedules are never easy to coordinate especially over summer. Being new to the job with its many added duties also does not help. Nevertheless I will try my best to complete our work expeditiously and get the townhall organized

Best,
Vivek Aji
Graduate Advisor
Department of Physics & Astronomy