[Orgvpdue] DUE Retreat Recap

Mona Nelson sent on behalf of louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:19:17 PDT 2026


Dear DUE Colleagues,

As you may remember, I started yesterday's retreat with a student story.
The student experience demonstrates the impact we are making in the DUE and
how we are helping the campus meet its strategic goals.

I want to thank you for your engagement at the DUE retreat yesterday.  I
believe we accomplished our goal of bringing our staff, faculty,
leadership, and campus partners together to hear how many DUE programs are
demonstrating progress by centralizing innovation, scale, impact, and
outcomes.  We also heard how data, AI, retention efforts, and more, are
informing our work.  I'd like to share a special shout out to all of the
presenters--Andi, Lindsey, Larry, Miguel (from Business), Jennifer, Nelly,
Ray, Jovan, Richard, Jeremy, and Keith for your excellent
presentations. Our conversations were rich and informative and will
continue to shape how the DUE engages in our work internally and
externally.

Your work matters.  Our work matters.  Let's keep the momentum going as we
welcome a new cohort to campus, and serve our continuing students by
helping all of our students reach their goals.

I look forward to 26-27 and am grateful to have all of you as partners in
this important work. Below are resources from yesterday's retreat.

Best,

Louie


DUE Retreat 09.15.26.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tGhSjAOoHe_-pc49dwzQ93hMrVGcqgHI/view?usp=drive_link>

Department of University Writing_AI Guidebook_(2026 to 2027)_Final.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JipSoMeWQhJflLrPqaHFo-HlQh_fgdL4/view?usp=drive_link>

-- 

*Louie F. Rodriguez *

Vice Provost and Dean

Division of Undergraduate Education

Professor of Education

University of California, Riverside

Louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu

ue.ucr.edu



Executive Assistant: Mona Nelson

*mona.nelson at ucr.edu <mona.nelson at ucr.edu> (951) 827-7750 *
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.ucr.edu/pipermail/orgvpdue/attachments/20260916/670f90d2/attachment.htm>


More information about the Orgvpdue mailing list