[Orgvpdue] Upcoming Speaker Series/DUE All Hands in-person meeting - RSVP

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:01:48 PST 2024

Hello,

We are sending this email out to ask for confirmation / re-confirmation of your attendance for the UE Speaker Series on Student Success presentation by Dr. Richard Edwards. A calendar invitation titled "Speaker Series/DUE All Hands in-person meeting" has already been sent out for Thursday, January 25th from 10:30 - 12:30pm.

We ask that you take a moment and please rsvp by completing the survey link below before noon on Friday, January 19th. This confirmation will help us greatly as we plan the logistics for the breakout sessions.

https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6JqM3jXFhdaf6Rw