[Orgvpdue] Summary of 3rd UE Student Success Speaker Series

Louie F Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 2 16:27:45 PST 2024

Dear UE Colleagues,

I hope everyone had a good week.

As promised, our team (thank you to our amazing Undergraduate Student Assistants) developed a post-UE Student Speaker Series summary from Richard’s session last week.  This is a new idea that is now coming to life.  Our team will also be reviewing the documents from Victor’s session and Macy’s session and produce a similar summary.  We will also be adding this to our internal UE drive for your reference.

Hopefully this is a useful tool for your toolkit as you continue your important work in UE and UCR.  Thank you to all of you who participated.  Have a good weekend.

Best,
Louie

Louie F. Rodriguez
Vice Provost and Dean