[Orgvpdue] Associate Dean/Honors Director search update

Louie F Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 29 10:01:07 PDT 2024

Dear UE Colleagues,

I am writing to share some important information regarding the Associate Dean/Honors Director search.

As valued members of the UE community, you will have the opportunity to meet and engage with the finalists for the Associate Dean/Honors Director position during their on-campus visits. These visits are crucial in determining the best fit for our organization, and your input and feedback are highly valued.

Each finalist will meet with various groups and individuals during their on-campus visit, including:

  1.  Honors staff
  2.  The Vice Provost and Dean for Undergraduate Education (VPDUE)
  3.  The Search Committee
  4.  Students
  5.  A Vision talk open to UE/campus
  6.  A meeting with the VPDUE Cabinet and UE Senior Leadership
  7.  The Provost
In the coming weeks, you will receive communication from the Search Committee Chair, Dr. Raquel Rall, and/or FAST HR with your invitation to participate in your group's scheduled session. Your active participation in this process is vital as we seek to select the best candidate to fulfill this important role.

I want to express my sincere gratitude in advance for your engagement and contributions to this search process. Together, we aim to finalize the search as soon as possible and ensure the continued success of Honors, UE, and our campus community.

Thank you for your commitment to excellence and your dedication to Undergraduate Education.

Warm regards,

Louie

Louie F. Rodriguez
Vice Provost and Dean