[Orgvpdue] Reminder: Support UCR Give Day Within Undergraduate Education

Louie F Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 1 13:49:10 PDT 2024

Dear UE Colleagues,

Please show your support for UCR's 2nd Annual Give Day on April 3-4. The University as a whole is participating, including a few of our units in Undergraduate Education (UE). I encourage each of you to share with your colleagues, faculty, staff, students, and campus network. Gifts of every size are welcome and go toward empowering our students and their success.

To access each of the UE pages, please visit https://giveday.ucr.edu/o/university-of-california-riverside/i/fy24-ucr-give-day/p/undergraduate-education-give-day-projects.

It is important to Recruit champions! Champions can sign up directly on your project pages. Access the digital champion toolkit here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15I1baxlvWSC5n4R60Okc7C5J9EKNtR-H/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=103546996268859920447&rtpof=true&sd=true> for helpful promotion tips.

Thank you again for your continued support!

Louie F. Rodriguez
Vice Provost and Dean
Division of Undergraduate Education
Professor of Education