[Orgvpdue] ARC Transfer Success Coordinator

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 13 15:31:48 PDT 2023

Hi all, I'm happy to announce that our new Transfer Success Coordinator, Jahi Vaughns, started this week!

Jahi has a BA degree in Public Relations from Long Beach State and an MS degree in Education from CSU Fullerton. He is passionate about serving students and assisting them in reaching their goals in life. His most recent role was at Pasadena City College, where he was in charge of two programs that provided resources and services to help students of color with the transfer process to a university. On a personal note, he is a passionate sports fan and describes himself as outgoing and charismatic, so please say hello if you see him. He's excited to meet everyone in UE.

Jahi's office is Skye Hall 119, and his email is jahi.vaughns at ucr.edu<mailto:jahi.vaughns at ucr.edu> for any transfer support collaborations or needs!

Thank you,

Andi

Andonia Carter, MA Ed. (she/her/hers)