[Orgvpdue] UE org drive now available

Louie F Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 29 09:21:44 PST 2023

Dear UE Colleagues,

At the suggestion of one of our UE colleagues, our office has built an internal UE drive with several materials associated with UE’s work—data, retreat information, UE Student Success Speaker Series materials and videos, UE’s strategic plan, assessment workshop information, and more.  This will be an evolving database of UE-specific information for your reference.  This shared drive will be titled: “UE-ORG-Drive.” Feel free to use this information in your area to engage in your work as we aim to collectively meet our strategic goals.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0AKI71_50fEPJUk9PVA

If you have information that you feel would be beneficial to UE, please send to Mona and she will bring it to my attention for review and consideration.  Please note that this drive is only available to and accessible by UE staff.

I hope your week is going well.

-Louie

Louie F. Rodriguez
Vice Provost and Dean