[Orgvpdue] ARC Successful Student Conference - Save the Date!

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Sat Nov 18 05:59:39 PST 2023

Dear Campus Partners,

Please save the date for the ARC's Successful Student Conference, taking place on Saturday, January 20th in the HUB! The theme for the conference is "Shine a light on your academic success." The conference is open to UCR undergraduate students. Please share the attached flyer with students in your area.

We are also accepting presentation proposals and requests to table for the conference. If you or anyone in your area is interested in presenting or having an information table, please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/fUMA7wQgFYZf9Efa6.

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions.

Rena M. Roberts, Ed.D.
Director, Academic Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
Ph:  951.827.5315