[Orgvpdue] Dr. Bob Ream Interviewed by Inside Higher Ed.

Louie Rodriguez louie.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Wed May 3 15:54:17 PDT 2023

Dear UE Colleagues,

It is always a fantastic reflection of our campus and Division of Undergraduate Education when one of our very own community members is profiled in a national publication focusing on higher education issues. Just yesterday, Dr. Bob Ream, Associate Dean of Student Success here at UCR was profiled in an article by Inside Higher Ed.  You can access the article here:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/student-success/academic-life/2023/05/02/new-job-qa-robert-ream-university-california

Please join us in congratulating Bob on a great interview!

Best,
Louie

Louie Rodriguez
Vice Provost and Dean, Division of Undergraduate Education
Professor of Education
UC Riverside