[Orgvpdue] IMPACT 23 - Operational Status

Mona C Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Tue Jul 11 12:35:48 PDT 2023

Hello Colleagues,
Impact 23 implementation commenced on July 5th, and after several days of systems implementation, we have encountered various system issues.  To keep everyone updated, we have prepared a matrix that outlines the current status of UCR systems and applications.  We will continue to provide weekly updates until our campus financial systems have stabilized.
It is important that you share this information with your team, as it is greatly impacting FAST ability to provide financial services. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through the challenges of this campus implementation. For those working on a grant / contract, please work directly with your FAST partners as you navigate the new Kuali system.
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the FAST Leadership Team for assistance or questions.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9B3EF.CD6EB300]

Sean T Cason
Financial & Administrative Solutions Team (FAST)
Chief Financial & Administrative Officer (CFAO)
900 University Ave. | 3113 Student Services Building
Riverside, CA 92521-0120
P: 951.827.4020 | C: 951.531.4316
Sean.cason at ucr.edu<mailto:Sean.cason at ucr.edu>
https://fast.ucr.edu/

INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS, BOLD STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
[cid:image001.png at 01D94DAA.D98918C0]