[Orgvpdue] ARC Job Fair - 2/1/23

Mona Nelson mona.nelson at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 26 10:57:12 PST 2023

Hello All,
Please share the information about our upcoming Job Fair on you department social media pages, lobby displays as well as with undergraduate students in your area.  Students will have an opportunity to submit an application on the spot.  We encourage them to bring a laptop to submit their application.  We will also have some devices available for student use.  They will need to have access to their unofficial transcripts (as a PDF) in order to complete the application process.  Open to all undergraduate students.

Feel free to reach out me if I can be of additional assistance.

Best,
-Elena
Elena M. Perez, M.Ed.
Assistant Director of Academic Mentoring Programs
Academic Resource Center|Skye Hall, First Floor
University of California, Riverside|Riverside, CA  92521
(951) 827-5469 Voice|(951) 827-3721 Main
elena.perez at ucr.edu<mailto:elena.perez at ucr.edu>

We Love Working at the ARC! Come find out how to join us!

ARC Job Fair

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

12pm-2pm

156 Skye Hall (across from UNLH 1000)

Learn more about working as an undergraduate student employee at the ARC and what a successful candidate looks like for each program.

Submit an application at the event

Bring a laptop (or use one of ours) to submit an application on the spot! Limited devices will be available.

You will need access to your unofficial transcript as a PDF.

Light refreshments will be provided.

Contact us for more information at (951) 827-3721.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D93172.28370EF0]